inspirational quote

something something something walt disney

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Camera Doesn't Add 10lbs.

And we're back. 

It's been quite a while since my last post so I thought it's time to do some catching up. Quite honestly, the last week or so have been rather rough and so posting a blog during that time would have been most depressing and not fun to read. So...you're welcome. 


Since so much has happened and I have no desire to spell it all out for you, I have composed a list of  50 things I have learned or experienced since the last time we talked. Hope you enjoy. 


1. Being on tour is hard. 

2. Being on tour is fun. 
3. Being on tour is exhausting. 
4. TV studios are rather small and cramped. 
5. The camera definitely does not add 10lbs. 
6. It adds 15. 
7. Being on TV is fun.
8. Cincinnati is beautiful 
9. I'm moving there.  
10. Canada is beautiful. 
11. I'm moving there. 
12. Crossing the border into another country is exhilarating. 
13. Crossing back into USA is lame. 
14. Niagara Falls is exceptionally cool. 
15. And not as big as you think. 
16. But really fun to be under. 
17. The Walking Dead is a fabulous show and should be celebrated. 
18. Erie PA is a rather scary place. 
19. This hotel is haunted. 
20. But the beds are WONDERFUL
21. Which is all that really matters. 
22. Bring on the ghosts. 
23. People in Kentucky are very friendly. 
24. Pedestrians DO NOT have the right of way in Canada. Beware. 
25. Small momentos from home are very important. 
26. It's the little things that matter most. 
27. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. 
28. Dancing is very important. 
29. Being in love is a challenging thing. 
30. But one of the most wonderful in the world. 
31. Waking up is hard.
32. Having 4 days off in a row then doing 11 shows isn't fun. 
33. Performing is always fun. 
34. No one claps for King Rolands big entrance. 
35. Hate it.
36. But everyone freaking loves Sophia. Upsetting. 
37. Get it right kids. 
38. Not getting to poop on the bus is stressful. 
39. "Planned poops" are very important. 
40. I don't sleep on tour buses. 
41. Sleeping pills don't help. 
42. I'm taking 4 next time. Bye bye George. See you next Thursday. 
43. Some songs are always perfect for everything. 
44. Music is important. 
45. Leftover food is important. 
46. Tuna snack packs are important. 
47. Laundry is very important. 
48. Hotels with fridges and microwaves are a must. 
49. Never give up. 
50. I'll all make sense and be worth it in the end. 



Phew. Made it. Sorry for getting all philosophical and deep at the end. Couldn't resist. Lots of soul searching has been happening and it was bound to slip into this blog at some point. Won't happen again. (Yes it will). I hope everyone is happy and doing well! Feel free to call or hit me up at any time! I would love to hear from you!

Much love ##


The King

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog and I tell everyone that I know someone on tour with Disney Junior Live!! I'm so sad that you aren't coming to Southern California or anywhere within 5 hours driving distance!!

    ReplyDelete